- About Norek
- Aalto University School of Economics
- Åbo Akademi University
- Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki Campus
- Hanken School of Economics, Vaasa Campus
- Lappeenranta University of Technologies
- Turku School of Economics
- University of Jyväskylä
- University of Oulu
- University of Tampere, Tampere Business School
- University of Vaasa
- The Norek Grant
The Norek Grant
In order to get the NOREK grant, you need to be nominated as a Nordplus/Norek student by your home university. You need to follow the guidelines for study abroad and exchange programmes as declared by your home university and apply for an exchange position to one of the NOREK universities abroad.
The NOREK Grants are administered by a NOREK coordinator and will be distributed to the NOREK contact persons at each member university. Your home university will be responsible for paying out the grant and will inform you about these procedures.