The Norek Grant

In order to get the NOREK grant, you need to be nominated as a Nordplus/Norek student by your home university. You need to follow the guidelines for study abroad and exchange programmes as declared by your home university and apply for an exchange position to one of the NOREK universities abroad.

The NOREK Grants are administered by a NOREK coordinator and will be distributed to the NOREK contact persons at each member university. Your home university will be responsible for paying out the grant and will inform you about these procedures.